Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tennis

so I'm taking tennis lessons. before this I never really had that much of an interest in tennis. sometimes I watched it on TV but mostly I never really paid much attention to it. that has changed. before tennis I was taking karate. I didn't like it that much so I switched over to tennis, the first day was really fun and cool. it was so much more easy then baseball but still challenging. I'm having another lesson tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. and I feel like I'm doing something that can get me somewhere in life. Ive learned all the grips and stuff and I hope to get better at it as time goes by.

peace.

32 comments:

  1. 人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 寫文章需要心情~~期待你再一次的好文章..............................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。..................................................

    ReplyDelete